Leave a Legacy gifts connect the past to the future‭

Members of the Sedalia School District Foundation present the 2017 Leave a Legacy check to the Sedalia School District #200. Pictured are Sedalia School District School Board President Dr. Jeffery Sharp, SSDF President Deidre Esquivel and SSDF Treasurer Terri Paul. Photo courtesy of the Sedalia School District #200.

The Leave a Legacy program is an opportunity to connect the past with the present.‭ ‬It ensures our community’s future by providing Sedalia students with the tools and resources vital to their success.‭ ‬Proceeds from the sale of bronze bars in the fine arts and athletic wings,‭ ‬leaves on the Tree of Knowledge,‭ ‬brick pavers in Memory Lane,‭ ‬and black granite benches at the high school entrances benefit the Sedalia School District‭ ‬#200.‭ ‬It is a great way to honor a loved one,‭ ‬classmate,‭ ‬favorite teacher,‭ ‬or new grad.

8x8 Brick - $150

8x8 brick
(Click image to enlarge)

4x8 Brick - $75

4x8brick
(Click image to enlarge)

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation. Thank you!

Leave a Legacy form download.

Personalized Leaf - $300

tree with_inset
(Click image to enlarge)

When you purchase  your one-of-a-kind leaf, it will be personalized per your specifications and then hung on the life-sized piece of art in the Media Center at the new S-C High School.  Local artist, Donnie Luper, has designed this Tree of Knowledge for our school.

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation. Thank you!

Fine Arts Engraved Bar - $500

 gallerymusic
(Click image to enlarge)

Your engraved bar will be placed on the huge black, granite piece in the new Heckart Performing Arts Center.  By contributing $500 to Leave Your Legacy, 75% of that contribution will go directly to the Fine Arts program at SCHS.  The remaining 25% will go back to the Sedalia School District through Mini-grants, scholarships and other exciting ways the Foundation decides to give back FOR YOU.

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation. Thank you!

Athletics Engraved Bar - $500

gallerytiger 1892629548
(Click image to enlarge)

 Your engraved bar will be placed on the huge black, granite piece in the SCHS Gymnasium.  By contributing $500 to Leave Your Legacy, 75% of that contribution will go directly to the Athletics program at SCHS.  The remaining 25% will go back to the Sedalia School District through Mini-grants, scholarships and other exciting ways the Foundation decides to give back FOR YOU.

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation. Thank you!

Black Marble Bench - $2,500

bench
(Click image to enlarge)

This stunning black, marble bench will be etched with your requested legacy specifications and placed outside of a school.  What a wonderful way to honor your loved one while providing some outdoor seating for students and visitors.

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation. Thank you!

Leave a Legacy form download.

 classactplacque
(Click image to enlarge)
As many know, the new Performing Arts Center will be a community treasure thanks to the gracious gift from Ms. Sue Heckart.  Her name is proudly displayed on the new building.  Similar substantial levels of giving will be recognized as the fields, gymnasium entry lobby, media center, classrooms, labs, weight rooms, potential outdoor classrooms, electronic signage and other specialty areas are sponsored.  The following levels of Class Act giving are available.  We will work with you in person through the bench ordering process once receive your order and payment.

 

Contribution 

Level 

Opportunity for Donor Recognition 

 $500,000+  Humanitarian  Gymnasium lobby
 $250,000  Champion  Media Center/Library
 $100,000  Benefactor  Café
 $50,000  Visionary  Instrumental, Vocal
 $40,000  Investor  Weight Room
 $30,000  Ambassador  Two Computer Labs
 $25,000  Patron  JROTC, Concession Stand
 $20,000  Sponsor  Art/Pottery, Two Biology, Engineering
 $15,000  Partner  Two FACS
 $10,000  Friend  DECA, Marketing, Chemistry, Earth Science, Athletic Training/First-Aid
 $5,000  Donor  General classroom (35 +/-)

Print and fill out form below, then send with check or money order to Sedalia School District Foundation.
Thank you!

Leave a Legacy form download.

 

Give NOW to the Sedalia School District Foundation

Thank you for Keeping Education A Priority!

Search Our Site